ICICI Bank Canada is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ICICI Bank Limited, which has its headquarters in Mumbai, India. ICICI Bank Limited is India's largest private sector bank with consolidated total assets of US$142.0 billion as at December 31, 2016.
Established in December 2003, ICICI Bank Canada is a full-service direct bank with an asset base of about C$6.5 billion as at December 31, 2016, and it is a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation. The Bank offers a wide range of financial solutions to cater to personal, commercial, corporate, investment, treasury and trade requirements.
Head Office Address:
ICICI Bank Canada
Don Valley Business Park
150 Ferrand Drive, Suite 1200
Toronto, ON M3C 3E5
Management: Ms. Chanda Kochhar is the Chairman of the Board of Directors and Mr. Sriram H. Iyer is the President and Chief Executive Officer.
To open an account:
- Visit us online
- Call our 24-hour Customer Contact Centre:
- From Canada and the Continental U.S., toll-free: 1-888-ICICI-CA (1-888-424-2422)
- From India, toll-free: 1-800-200-3340
- From all other countries, subject to long distance call charges: 1-416-847-7979
- Visit one of our branches