Activating your student account is easy with our customized mobile app.
You may complete the application through our mobile app. Alternatively, you can also complete and submit it online:
|Download the ‘ICICI Bank Canada SPP App’ from the Android or Apple app stores.||Click here if you are submitting the application on a laptop/desktop.|
Next Steps after downloading the app:
While you are in India - Confirm receipt of your debit card and update us with your travel plans.
Upon your arrival in Canada -
- Complete the online activation form online or through the mobile app.
- Upload the required identifications online or through the mobile app.
- Complete your in-person verification by visiting any ICICI Bank Canada branch or our authorized partner.
- Upon completion of verification, we will open a Canadian dollar personal chequing account for you and transfer the money to this new personal chequing account and issue a GIC, as follows:
- CAD8,000 will be invested in a 1-year fixed term GIC. The GIC principal amount and interest will be deposited into your personal chequing account automatically in 12 equal monthly installments.
- The amount available in your account after the creation of the aforementioned GIC will be deposited in your personal chequing account.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact ICICI Bank Canada:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our 24-hour Customer Contact Centre, toll-free:-
- In Canada: 1-888-424-2422