- PersonalToday’s exchange rate* for CAD/INR personal online money transfer: 51.1765
- Forgot Password
Rates & Charges
Today’s exchange rate* for CAD/INR personal online money transfer: 51.1765
HiVALUE® Chequing Account
A chequing account with all the features that you need
The HiVALUE Chequing Account is your everyday banking account with a host of services, created to suit your banking needs while earning interest too.
Key account features:
Available in Canadian and U.S. Dollars
Earn interest on your Canadian Dollar Chequing Account.
Administrative charges – A minimal charge of $6.00 per month applies. This charge is waived if the following simple requirement is met:
- Canadian Dollar HiVALUE Chequing Account - A minimum daily closing balance of C$1,500.00 is maintained or the account holder is enrolled for the Payroll Direct Deposit Program
- U.S. Dollar HiVALUE Chequing Account - A minimum daily closing balance of US$1,500.00 is maintained
Debit transactions – 25 free debit transactions per month
Access to funds – Easy access your funds online, in-branch, by phone and at over 3,300 ABMs. Deposits, withdrawals and balance inquiries through ABMs at our branches or on THE EXCHANGE® Network are free of charge 1. To find an ABM near you, click here.
International Money Transfers – Low cost money transfers to India and other countries
Safe and Secure: ICICI Bank Canada is a member of CDIC. US Dollar deposits are not insured by CDIC.
Special benefits for Canadian Dollar HiVALUE Chequing Accounts:
- Bill Payments – Free online and in-branch bill payments
- Initial cheque book – The first cheque book with 20 personalized cheques is provided free of charge. For subsequent cheque books, prices vary depending upon the cheque style and quantity.
Open your HiVALUE® Chequing Account in 3 Easy Steps.
To initiate a pre-authorized electronic direct deposit of your payroll to your HiVALUE Chequing Account, please click here to complete the “Automatic Payroll / Pension / Others (Direct) Deposit Form” and submit it to your employer’s Payroll Department.
1 Neither ICICI Bank Canada nor any of THE EXCHANGE® network ABM providers impose a surcharge for ABM deposits, withdrawals and inquiries.
Rates are available only on Canadian Dollar HiVALUE Chequing Account. All interest rates are expressed on a per annum basis and are subject to change any time without notice. Interest on a Canadian Dollar HiVALUE Chequing Account is calculated on the daily closing balance and paid monthly. Rates are subject to the account balance requirements set out above.