- PersonalToday’s exchange rate* for CAD/INR personal online money transfer: 52.2651
- Forgot Password
Rates & Charges
Today’s exchange rate* for CAD/INR personal online money transfer: 52.2651
Looking for a refreshing banking experience, but worried about facing the changes involved? Leave them to us.
Presenting START SWITCH, a FREE, convenient and hassle-free way to transfer your bank account and pre-authorized transactions from your current financial institution to an existing or new HiVALUE or HiVALUE PLUS Chequing Account at ICICI Bank Canada. Just let us know that you want to switch your account, and we’ll take care of it for you.
What does START SWITCH do?
Once you provide us with the payment and account details, START SWITCH will look after:
- Transferring your pre-authorized transactions from your old financial institution to your ICICI Bank Canada chequing account. For example, automatic debit payments such as cable, utilities, mortgage, telephone, internet, etc.
- Confirming the pre-authorized transactions and corresponding timelines when the transfers will be complete.
- Providing you with a pre-filled Direct Deposit (Payroll) Change Assist Form to transfer your pay to your ICICI Bank Canada chequing account.
- Scheduling the changes so you can manage your cash flow during the transition.
- Sending a request to your old financial institution to transfer the balance and close your old account.
What’s more! We’ll do it all for FREE.
How does START SWITCH work?
All you need to do is:
- Visit any of our branches or mail the completed START SWITCH Authorization Form (details provided below)
- Tell us the date and time you would like to receive a phone call from START SWITCH
- A START SWITCH representative will call you to gather your billing information. The call will take just 10 – 15 minutes.
- You will receive a confirmation notice in the mail showing when payments will be made to your ICICI Bank Canada Chequing Account.
That’s how simple it is. Start the Switch today!
- Visit an ICICI Bank Canada branch
- Fill, print and sign the START SWITCH Authorization Form; and Mail the completed form to ICICI Bank Canada, P.O. Box 396, Don Mills, ON M3C 2S7.
To learn more, call us at 1-888-ICICI-CA (1-888-424-2422) or visit any of our branches.
The ICICI Bank name and logo, and the HiVALUE name are trademarks of ICICI Bank Limited and are used under license. ICICI Bank Canada is not responsible for errors that may be made and is not responsible for verifying payments or transactions conducted as part of the START SWITCH process. ICICI Bank Canada hereby disclaims any and all liability or loss that may occur during the START SWITCH process.