Login Rates & Charges Events and Offers
Events and Offers
Get In touch
Our Recent Initiatives
- May 2020: During the COVID Pandemic lockdown, the employees of ICICI Bank Canada conducted a virtual food drive in which employee donations were collected and matched by the Bank for donation to food banks near each of the Bank’s branches. Donations were made to Brampton Meals on Wheels, Seva Food Bank, The Knight’s Table, the Vancouver Indian Forum, the Markham Food Bank, the Calgary Food Bank and the Community Share Food Bank.
- December 2019: Continuing on our past success, the staff and customers of ICICI Bank Canada collected and donated more than 3300 pounds of food to the Seva Food Bank.
- December 2018: ICICI Bank Canada and members of its staff delivered important supplies and provided holiday cheer to the Ernestine Women’s Shelter, a community space that provides support to women and children who have experienced violence in their life.
- October 2018: Through a food drive conducted at all of our office and branch locations, ICICI Bank Canada, its staff and customers donated more than 3100 pounds of food to the Seva Food Bank.
- September 2016: Employment Equity Achievement Award for Improved Representation presented by the Government of Canada’s Ministry of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour.
- February 2011: Valentine Gala Corporate Award presented by the Canadian Foundation for Physically Disabled Persons.
- April 2010: Spirit of Diversity Award presented by the COSTI Immigrant Services.
- June 2009: Canadian Helen Keller Centre Annual Award presented by the Canadian Helen Keller Centre.