Login Rates & Charges Events and Offers
Get In touch
Safe Banking ›E-mail
Email Safety Tips & Best Practices
E-mail Safety Tips :
- ICICI Bank Canada will never send e-mails that ask for confidential information. If you receive an e-mail requesting your Internet Banking details like your PIN, password, account number, you should not respond.
- Delete suspicious e-mails without opening them. If you happen to open them, do not click any link or attachment they may contain.
- To secure your computer, read our "Computer Safety Measures".
- To know about e-mail related frauds and tips to protect yourself from frauds, read "Phishing" and "Spoofing"
- If you receive an e-mail claiming to be from ICICI Bank Canada regarding updating sensitive account information like PIN, password, account number, let us know by forwarding the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Never provide your banking information like PIN, password, account information or personal information in response to an e-mail.
- If you have entered personal information, report it to us immediately
- If you notice any spoofed (duplicate/unofficial) ICICI Bank website, let us know by writing to us at email@example.com.