Application process for Students GIC program
1. Register for the Student GIC Program
To initiate the application process, please register for the ICICI Bank Canada Student GIC Program as follows:
- Click on the ‘Register / Login’ button below.
- On the next screen, click on ‘Register’.
- Fill out the required details including name, username and personal email address. You also need to select your own password and a security question for resetting your password in case you forget it.
- An email with the activation link to complete your registration will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- As soon as you click on the activation link, you will receive a registration confirmation on screen.
Note: If you do not receive the email with the activation link after 5 minutes, please click the ‘Re-send Activation’ link on the login page.
2. Submit an application
Upon successful registration, you will be directed to our secure mailbox (solely for the initial communications with ICICI Bank Canada regarding the Student GIC Program). Simply login with your username or email address and password.
- Complete the application form online and submit it along with a scanned copy of your passport and proof of enrollment (if available).
- An account number will be generated and provided instantly on screen.
- A confirmation of the same will be sent to you through our secure mailbox.
Note: If there are any discrepancies observed in your application, a notification will be sent to your personal email address as well as our secure mailbox.