|Through wire transfer, please deposit a minimum of CAD 10,175 into your Student Account as per the following breakdown.|
to be deposited into your Student Account (or the amount specified by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for the province of your arrival);
to cover the non-refundable account processing fee;
to cover any other corresponding bank charges, if applicable.
Upon receipt of your funds, an Investment Balance Confirmation will be sent to you via our secure mailbox. We recommend that you print a copy of this confirmation for your records. Should there be any excess amount after deducting the corresponding bank charges and processing fee, it will remain in your account.
Events and Offers
Application process for Students GIC program
1. Register for the Student GIC Program
To initiate the application process, please register for the ICICI Bank Canada Student GIC Program as follows:
- Click on the ‘Register / Login’ button below.
- On the next screen, click on ‘Register’.
- Fill out the required details including name, username and personal email address. You also need to select your own password and a security question for resetting your password in case you forget it.
- An email with the activation link to complete your registration will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- As soon as you click on the activation link, you will receive a registration confirmation on screen.
Note: If you do not receive the email with the activation link after 5 minutes, please click the ‘Re-send Activation’ link on the login page.
2. Submit an application
Upon successful registration, you will be directed to our secure mailbox (solely for the initial communications with ICICI Bank Canada regarding the Student GIC Program). Simply login with your username or email address and password.
- Complete the application form online and submit it along with a scanned copy of your passport and proof of enrollment (if available).
- An account number will be generated and provided instantly on screen.
- A confirmation of the same will be sent to you through our secure mailbox.
Note: If there are any discrepancies observed in your application, a notification will be sent to your personal email address as well as our secure mailbox.
3. Deposit Funds into the Account
>International wire transfers may take approximately 5 business days (or more) to reach ICICI Bank Canada.
>When you are applying for a student visa / permit, it is important to attach a copy of the Investment Balance Confirmation with your application when submitting it to the Canadian Visa office in your home country.
All amounts are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise indicated.