|Download the ‘ICICI Bank Canada SPP App’ from the Android or Apple app stores.||Click here if you are submitting the application on a laptop/desktop.|
- PersonalToday’s exchange rate* for CAD/INR personal online money transfer: 50.8422
- Forgot Password
Rates & Charges
Today’s exchange rate* for CAD/INR personal online money transfer: 50.8422
Steps to Activate your Account
Activating your account is easy with our customized mobile app.
You may complete the application through our mobile app. Alternatively, you can also complete and submit it online:
Next Steps after downloading the app:
While you are in India - Confirm receipt of your debit card and update us with your travel plans.
Upon your arrival in Canada -
- Complete the online activation form online or through the mobile app.
- Upload the required identifications online or through the mobile app.
- Complete your in-person verification by visiting any ICICI Bank Canada branch or our authorized partner.
- Upon completion of verification, we will open a personal chequing account for you and transfer the money from your Student Investment Account to a Personal Chequing Account and issue a GIC, as follows:
- $2,000 CAD plus any accrued interest will be deposited into your personal chequing account.
- $8,000 CAD will be invested in a 1-year fixed term GIC. The GIC principal amount and interest will be deposited into your personal chequing account automatically in 12 equal monthly installments.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact ICICI Bank Canada:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our 24-hour Customer Contact Centre, toll-free:-
- In Canada: 1-888-424-2422