Events and Offers
Financial Service Officer Job Description
To provide personalized service to customers, understand customer needs and offer enhanced products and services to generate business. Build and increase customer relationship value by cross selling products and services based on customer needs. Attend to new customers and the customers referred by other team members to generate business. Process customer transactions in an efficient and timely manner.
Area of Responsibilities:
- Own assigned business targets on branch products to be serviced through branches.
- Ensure achievement of monthly as well as annual business and revenue targets through existing relationship management and acquiring new customer base.
- Attend to new walk-in customers promoting bank’s services and products and ensure conversion.
- Ensure relationship management, make calls to existing customers and welcome calls to new customers.
- Plan and execute promotional and marketing activities to acquire new clients and deepen existing relationships.
- Plan and execute customer satisfaction campaigns in the branch to ensure high quality customer service.
- Increase fee revenue without any revenue leakage.
- Attend and manage customers in an orderly manner in branch lobby for better customer experience and quick service.
- Perform activities such as application processing, adhering to banks policies and procedures, updating customer profile to ensure AML/ATF polices are followed.
- Coordinate with CSRs to provide good service to customers.
- Render excellent service to the customer with a pleasant demeanor.
- Update daily, monthly and annual sales MIS.
- Filing and maintenance of records and documentations.
- Ensure coaching and training on existing and new products to team members as directed.
- Actively participate in specific projects/new activities.
- Act as a back up to CSRs if required.
- Participate in any other activities in order to facilitate smooth operation of the branch or as assigned by the reporting authority.
- Ensure all Bank’s policies, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, Industry service standards and codes of conduct are adhered to.
- Take ownership of client complaints/issues, initiating action, following up with respective units and resolving the problem within stipulated timeframe and keeping the clients informed during the process
- Identify process improvement opportunities and strive for continuous improvements
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in the position above, please submit your resume to email@example.com.