Taste of India and India Day Festival & Grand Parade – August 2023 Raffle draw Official Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations contained herein applies to the Raffle Contest (“Contest”) organised by ICICI Bank Canada (“ICICI Bank”) and all submissions made in the Contest.
2. Contest Period: The Contest shall take place between August 04, 2023 at 12.00 am (EST) to August 20, 2023 at 11.59 pm (EST).
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to: (a) all individuals’ residing in Canada, other than those resident in the province of Quebec; and (b) who are the age of majority or above in their province/territory of residence. However, employees of the ICICI Bank Canada, its respective subsidiaries and associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers, or immediate family members of each and anyone with whom such employees are domiciled are not eligible to participate in this Contest. In these Official Rules and Regulations, “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters or spouse.
4. How to Participate: To participate in the Contest, contestants will be required to:
Register physically at the booth through the ‘Request a call back’ form on icicibank.ca
Through Taste of India event (At Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto) - On August 4 and 5, 2023
Through India Day Festival & Grand Parade (At Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto) – On August 20, 2023
By participating in the Contest, the contestant confirms that the steps listed above were undertaken by the contestant during the Contest Period, in accordance with these Official Rules and Regulations
5. Prize: There are prizes available to be won: Ten gift coupons of $50 each and Two gift coupons of $250 each. Winners are not entitled to the monetary difference between actual prize value and stated prize value, if any. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred in any way, except in the sole discretion of ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
6. Winner Selection: Winners of the Contest will be selected by ICICI Bank at its sole discretion. The decision of ICICI Bank on who the winners are and which prize they are eligible for, will be final. The winners of the Contest will be notified of the result, on or before September 30, 2023 through a call or email provided by them at the time of the registration.
7. Collection of Prize: Each winner will be required to: (a) confirm receipt of result notification; and (b) sign a Declaration and Release form which, among other things, releases ICICI Bank and its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, from all liability relating to the Contest and acceptance and confirming compliance with these Official Terms and Conditions. If a selected winner does not respond to ICICI Bank’s call or fails to deliver the Declaration and Release form as required, within 10 days the winner will deem to have forfeited their respective Prize and an alternate winner may be selected by ICICI Bank.
8. Confirmations and Acknowledgements: By participating in the Contest, you confirm, acknowledge and agree that: (i) you are a participant of the Contest; (ii) you will abide by all the terms and conditions contained in this Official Terms and Conditions (iii) you give ICICI Bank and its employees the right to call you in relation to product and services and to inform you about your participation in the contest
9. Indemnity: You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless ICICI Bank and its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, against any claim (including any claim pertaining to intellectual property infringement, privacy, publicity and/or personality rights), loss, liability and/or damages suffered by ICICI Bank or its employees/offices, relating to the contest.
10. Publication and Advertising: All submissions (name and contact number) shall become the property of ICICI Bank and may be used by ICICI Bank (including for advertising and marketing purposes) without the prior consent of the contestant. By participating in the Contest, you unconditionally grant a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and irrevocable license to ICICI Bank to use, copy, publish, release, edit, reproduce, display, create derivative works, delete or remove any derogatory or defamatory content, print, translate, sub-license, distribute and/or otherwise exhibit, your entry and / or any content, in any manner and / or for any purpose as ICICI Bank may solely determine, without attributing the same to you. You also represent that your details do not violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyrights, privacy rights, publicity rights, personality rights, trademarks and/or any other intellectual property rights. Additionally, by entering in to this Contest, you agree to the use of your name and/or your photograph by ICICI Bank for publicity events and other marketing or advertising campaigns/ materials, without any additional compensation.
11. Expenses: All expenses incurred by the contestants in relation to their submission shall be borne by the contestant.
12. Correspondence: All communications by ICICI Bank shall be by way of email through the email address provided by the participants at the time of registration. Additionally, ICICI Bank shall not be obligated to communicate the results of the Contest to any person other than the winner of a specific Prize.
13.Amendments: ICICI Bank reserves the absolute right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any contestant/submissions; alter the terms of the Contest; or cancel the Contest in its entirety, at any time for any reason whatsoever.
14.Governing Law: The Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Any dispute in relation to this Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and of Canada.
15.Limitation of Liability: To the extent permissible by applicable law, ICICI Bank shall not be responsible or liable to any individual or person for any aspect of the Contest. ICICI Bank accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected entries. Any responsibility or liability, if applicable, ends absolutely on declaring winners of the Contest. By accepting any prize, winners release ICICI Bank from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize and acknowledge that ICICI Bank nor its affiliates have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose of such prize.
16. Non Association: The Contest is in no way sponsored, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and WhatsApp and you agree to release and hold Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn harmless from and against any and all costs, claims, and damages, in connection with your entry.
17. Personal Information: Personal information collected from entrants will be used by ICICI Bank for the purpose of administering this Contest in accordance with ICICI Bank’s privacy statement, which is available at http://www.icicibank.ca/personalbanking/privacy.htm. The declared prize winners’ information may be shared by ICICI Bank with the independent judge, specifically prize winners’ names, mailing addresses, telephone numbers and/or e-mail addresses, only as this information is required to award the prizes for this Contest. By participating in the Contest, you agree to allow the Bank authorized use of your personal information for the purposes of the Contest.