Tax-Free Savings Account - TFSA Investment
A new way to save
Tax-Free Savings Account and Tax-Free GICs are registered accounts offered to any Canadian resident who is 18 years of age or older and has a valid Social Insurance Number. Investment income in these accounts will grow tax-free.
Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
To give you flexibility when you don’t want to lock in your funds for a fixed term or interest rate, a TFSA is the ideal solution. You also receive your interest credited monthly.
- High Interest Rate: Earn 1.25% p.a. interest. Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly.
- No Fees: Keep all of your money. There are no monthly or annual administration fees, so you can watch your money grow faster.
- Flexible: No minimum balance.
- Convenient Banking: You may do your banking online or by phone at your convenience
- Safe and Secure: ICICI Bank Canada is a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC). All deposits with the Bank are eligible for deposit insurance from CDIC, subject always to coverage limitations as outlined by CDIC. Learn more about Canada Deposit Insurance.
For further information, visit www.cdic.ca or contact CDIC at 1-800-461-CDIC (2342).